Terms & Conditions
1. Natalie Bulwer is an Interior Design and Decor industry that sell various items relating to interior decor and design .
2. Delivery policy
Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within 14 days and delivery confirmed by way email with a booking reference and confirming delivery method and courier service.
3. Export restriction
The offering on this website is available to South African clients only.
4. Return and Refunds policy
The provision of goods and services by Natalie Bulwer Interiors is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, Natalie Bulwer Interiors will refund the client in full within 30 days. Cancellation of orders by the client will attract a 0% administration fee.
Natalie Bulwer Interiors shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from: http://www.polity.org.za/attachment.php?aa_id=3569.
6. Payment options accepted
Payment may be made via Visa, MasterCard, Diners or American Express Cards or by bank transfer into the Natalie Bulwer Interiors bank account, the details of which will be provided on request.
7. Card acquiring and security Card transactions will be acquired for Natalie Bulwer Interiors via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. DPO PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
8. Customer details separate from card details Customer details will be stored by Natalie Bulwer Interiors separately from card details which are entered by the client on DPO PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on DPO PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
9. Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency
The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
Natalie Bulwer Interiors takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
11. Country of domicile
This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Natalie Bulwer Interiors chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature.
Natalie Bulwer Interiors may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
13. Company information
This website is run by Natalie Bulwer Interiors (sole trader) based in South Africa trading as Natalie Bulwer Interiors and Natalie Bulwer (Director/Owner).
14. Company Details
Natalie Bulwer Interiors
13 Prideaux Road, Rondebosch, 7700, Cape Town
072 348 9762.